Maria SS. Dell' Assunta Society
Have you considered joining the Dell'Assunta Society? You are eligible for membership if you are 18 years of age or older (15 years or older if you can provide referrals from active members), a practicing Catholic and are of Italian descent. The initial registration fee is $20 and membership dues are $20 per year. Monthly meetings are held which all Members are invited to attend. In order to stay in good standing as a Member, you must attend at least 6 meetings per year. We also ask that all Members attend the Feast of the Assumption Mass on August 15th each year and participate in the Feast at least 2 of the 5 days.
Becoming a member of this Society is a very rewarding experience. You will strengthen and affirm your faith as a Catholic and promote and maintain Italian religious and cultural traditions. You will have the opportunity to get involved in many charitable activities and give back to your community.
If you are interested in joining, please fill out the form below and click on the submit button to send this form to the Dell'Assunta mailbox. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maria SS. Dell'Assunta Society
Online Membership Application Form
I would like to apply for membership in the Maria SS. Dell'Assunta Society. I hereby declare the following:
1. I make an honest living and have never been convicted of a felony or delinquent
2. I am a practicing Catholic
3. This application is a legal contract between myself and the Dell'Assunta Society
4. I have never been expelled from any other Society or Organization
5. I will accept my obligation as a member of the Society to work for the major objectives and obey the by-laws and constitution of said Society
Interested in Becoming a Member of the Dell'Assunta Society?